NOTE: This process will erase all DATA and APPLICATIONS on your phone. You can use Astro File Manager and My Backup to backup your phone.
Follow the instructions here:
- Download HTC ADP 1.6 DRC83 http://www.androidspin.com/downloads.php?dir=enomther/ROM/&file=HTC_ADP_1.6_DRC83_rooted_base.zip
- Download the latest CyanogenMod (see post)
- Download the Kernel Port file (see post)
- Copy all three .zip files to your SD and reboot in Recovery Mode (press Home+Power at the same time or fastboot into your recovery)
- Do a "Wipe data/factory reset"
- Do a "Wipe SD: ext partition" ** (it is recommended to wipe your Apps2SD partition for this release)
- Apply Zip: HTC_ADP_1.6_DRC83_rooted_base.zip
- Apply Zip: update-cm-xxxx-signed.zip
- Apply Kernel Port Zip: rad-4.xxxx.zip or bc-4.xxxx.zip (depends on who released the latest port: rad - Radix999,bc - bcrook )
- Either grab some popcorn and watch adb logcat as it goes past, or go do something else.. this might take a while