Monday 12 May 2008

MoreNiche - Affiliate Site that Really Works!

MoreNiche LogoRecently I discovered a site called MoreNiche. This is an affiliate site which actually pays you $30 for a sign up, or $20 + 5% of the referrals earnings for life! The great bit is, sign up is absolutely free, so you can really make tons with this program. The only catch as far as I can see is that you can't creat incentive-based sites, so the user has to be really interested to be valid.

I highly recommend that you check out this site. You don't have to pay anything, so really you can't lose. Tell me what your experiences are, I'd love to hear whether anyone else has used MoreNiche, and if so, how you like it.

Sign up for free now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done! Thanks for the heads-up! I'm in the planning stages right now for a new initiative which can benefit enormously from this.

Unknown said...

Hi mr. sustainable,

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you could find this program useful. Personally I think it's great, but it's good to see someone else thinks so too.

Good luck with your new initiative!

David