Monday, 23 June 2008

Complete Mayhem

I don't know how many posts are going to go up from now until next week, as I have an exam on. So this post will be pretty much a mess, with various things from various different places. I would like to keep up my 10 posts per week, just for PPP's sake. Speaking of that, you know what happened? This blog, The Big Byte, now has a PageRank of only 2. Yes, that's only 2! (Previously it had been 4). I think this is mostly due to the fact that PayPerPost seems to be in Google's Black Book - that is, any blogs that run paid advertising will automatically have their PageRank reduced. So that's not very good for me, but thankfully SocialSpark still works allright.

Anyway, I said this was going to be a bit of a mess, and it is. I don't have time to write this properly, and I've got to go for music lessons shortly. So, don't worry about posts not coming up in good time - just be patient!

No comments: